From the VNDC Wallet Home screen, scroll down and tap on Sell VNDC.
In the Sell Online tab, type in the amount of VNDC you want to exchange for VND and withdraw to your bank account. The amount withdrawn (after adding in the transaction fee) will be shown in the Total Amount box.
In the "Choose a payment method" box, choose the bank account you want to withdraw money to if you have added your bank account in the "Add Payment Method screen". If you haven't added yours yet, please follow this guide to add your bank account to VNDC Wallet.
- The minimum amount of VNDC to exchange for VND: 200,000 VNDC.
- The maximum amount of VNDC to exchange for VND: 100,000,000 VNDC.
- The transaction fee for amounts equal or smaller than 10,000,000 VNDC: 11,000 VNDC.
- The transaction fee for amounts larger than 10,000,000 VNDC: 10,000 VNDC + 0.11% the amount of VNDC being withdrawn/sold.
- Currently: VNDC is not charging any transaction fee.
The Verification Code screen appears. Type in the 6 digits of your OTP Code sent to your registered email or phone number and tap Verify.
Note: Depending on the bank that the money is transferred to, the transfer process can occur instantly or take up to a few hours.
Should you encounter any difficulty during this process, feel free to contact us at:
- The "Help Center" located within the VNDC Wallet Pro app
- Our Facebook support group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VNDC.io/