Redeem your promotion E-vouchers or create one yourself to send to your loved ones
E-voucher are vouchers that can be redeemed for a specified amount of VNDC. Using the VNDC Wallet Pro app, you can:
- Redeem E-vouchers issued in promotional campaigns or given to you from other users to receive VNDC to your wallet.
- Create new E-vouchers as gifts for your friends or loved ones, promotional rewards for your customers,...
How to redeem E-vouchers by scanning the QR code or entering the E-voucher code:
At the main screen of the VNDC Wallet Pro mobile app, scroll down and tap on E-voucher.
In the screen that just appeared, tap on Redeem E-voucher.
The QR Scan screen will appear and the camera will be activated. There are 2 methods for you to redeem your E-voucher:
(1) Use your phone's camera to scan the QR code of the E-voucher you want to redeem - make sure the code fits within the middle frame on the screen.
The app will automatically scan it and redeem the E-voucher for you.
(2) Tap on "Enter the E-voucher code" and type in the box provided the code of the E-voucher you are trying to redeem. Tap "Redeem E-voucher" (please look at the next 2 pictures for examples)
- If the prompt asking for permission to Take pictures and Record audio appear (Android only), please tap "Allow".
- If you choose to use method (2), the E-voucher code you need to type in would look like this: 0000-0000-0000-0000-0000 (replace the zeroes with random numbers)
How to create E-vouchers to send as gifts, rewards,...:
At the main screen of the VNDC Wallet Pro mobile app, scroll down and tap on E-voucher. (Same as above)
Tap on the (+) button on the top right corner to create a new E-voucher.
In the Create E-voucher screen that appeared, choose an E-voucher Name and type the desired E-voucher Quantity and E-voucher Amount in the provided boxes.
After filling in carefully all the required information, tap on Create E-voucher.
Note: Minimum amount for an E-voucher is 50,000 VNDC.
In this screen, put in the 4 digits of the OTP Verification code. You should be able to find the code in the email or phone number you used in the registration process. Tap Verify.
After finishing the Create an E-voucher process, on the E-voucher screen, a list of all the E-vouchers you have created and their status (Open/Redeemed).
To Share an E-voucher you created, please tap on that E-voucher in the list. Details of that E-voucher will appear:
- To quickly share your E-voucher code to other applications, tap button (1)
- To simply copy the E-voucher code, tap button (2)
The receiver can also Scan the QR code of that E-voucher that is shown on the screen to redeem the E-voucher:
Should you have any difficulty completing this process, please contact us through:
- The "Help Center" located within the VNDC Wallet Pro app
- Our Facebook support group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VNDC.io/